Trust Asckey to support all your facilities management and application development activities
Asckey have been in the business of providing quality data management solutions for over 20 years. Our aim is to develop systems that help to simplify the complex system and data analysis requirements that arise within organisations.
We provide robust data collection and data analysis systems tailored to meet specific customer needs, using the latest technological advances and related industry research.
Bespoke application development
As the need within the NHS for accountability and data reliability has increased, the demand for the supply and support of reliable, bespoke software systems has also increased.
Asckey’s bespoke application development services include the build, maintenance and support of our own bespoke facilities management product suite – fmfirst® plus tailored application development as required. With over 20 years facilities management experience, our fmfirst® CAFM software system has evolved over time with input from NHS managers and end users. Functionality has been developed to meet current user needs and changes in NHS legislation.
We offer targeted training and support services from system installation through to bespoke training packages to ensure that organisations gain maximum benefit from their systems.
- In-house help-desk – support for your day-to-day system use and maintenance
- User feedback groups – have your say on future system development for improved efficiency
- N3 system access – fast service delivery, system updates and support
- In-house training – tailored training packages to match your specific needs
- Off-site NHS N3 hosting – reduce internal IT reliance and maintenance costs
- New SFG20 / fmfirst® system integration – save up to 25% on PPM costs
Our quality standards underpin all our development and support activities. Asckey’s current ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications support our quality and data protection philosophies which are integral to all we do.
- Registered with Connecting for Health http://www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/ as an approved NHS N3 hosting organisation – registration ID 8GY54
- Registered in England and Wales as Limited Company 04700001 / VAT registration: 638 3879 88
- Asckey Data Services Ltd general policies
An additional area that continues to grow steadily is our provision of third party N3 hosting services for both NHS and commercial clients. We provide robust, fully integrated hosting solutions backed by our ISO9001 and ISO27001 accreditations plus our NHS Digital/IGSoC accredited N3 hosting capability.
Contact us today on 0845 270 7747 to find out how Asckey can help your organisation to grow.