Facilities Management Software
fmfirst supports both efficiency improvements and long-term cost savings. fmfirst® incorporates new technologies, legislative compliance and user experience, providing:
• Single source data management – improved data efficiency and accuracy
• Mobile compatibility – efficient work allocation and task management
• Central system data integration – live data updates
• Accurate data management – informed decision making
• Automated task management – reduced help-desk contact
• Paper-free technology – task/asset associated document storage
• Business continuity – with planned preventative maintenance and ad hoc tasks
• Task scheduling – reduced travel time and increased daily productivity
• Improved reporting accuracy – live location based data updates
• Consistency – automated processes can be replicated/compared/benchmarked
• Long-term peace of mind – full audit trail (eg. cleaning audits) for evidence of legislative compliance
Data – your most valuable resource
The data in your organisation is an invaluable resource essential for informed budgeting, staffing and resource planning. Harnessing the essential data in your organisation a finely-tuned, targeted facilities mangement system can produce highly accurate, meaningful management information. User-friendly functionality, intuitive navigation and system integration/data sharing further promote data accuracy.
The technological as well as the Facilities Management environment is constantly changing. In-line with these changes, fmfirst continues to evolve through on-going user consultation and close industry monitoring. Asckey developers understand the importance of building close user relationships in order to create targeted software that meets your key requirements. Mobile technology further supports cross-site efficiency with reduced remote worker travel time and self-service task management taking the pressure off centralised help-desks. Centralised, live task status updates inform and strengthen the management decision making process.
Cloud based options offer a reliable, cost effective alternative to trusts with limited in-house IT resource or physical space required.
How to choose the right facilities management software system for your organisation
The right facilities management system can make a significant impact on your organisation’s efficiency and productivity targets. A professionally managed, single-source, fully integrated system offers a hightly effective site management solution with the assurance of full system support at every stage.
Discover what’s right for your oganisation – request your free, no obligation on-site FM system review plus personalised fmfirst® demonstration today!