Hunts Post Business Awards
The awards have been in place since 1997 and since their conception, they have become a leading event. Recognising and rewarding innovation and best practice within the Huntingdon business community, the Gala awards ceremony earlier this month at Burgess Hall, St Ives was attended by a wide range of local businesses who’s hard work and dedication had been recognised by the team of judges from the local business community.
Asckey were finalists in the Innovation Award catagory for fmfirst® PLACE mobile, a mobile application that simplifies the NHS PLACE data collection process. Replacing the former Patient Environment Action Team (PEAT) inspections, PLACE is the new system for assessing the quality of the patient environment.
The change has also seen an increase in the size of the question sets with PLACE collections now up to ten times larger. This means both increased workload and resource commitments. The fmfirst® PLACE mobile application provides:
- reduced data collection times with mobile based data collections
- direct data upload to the main application upon completion – no more manual data entry
- paper-free data collections eliminating waste and improving data security
- simplified drop-down responses to auto-fill response criteria
- improved reporting accuracy with easy cross-referencing and data consistency
- compatible with all mobile and tablet device formats
- tailored site access to own unique data set to download and complete at assessment location
Contact Asckey on 0845 270 7747 for further details.